The Grenada Citizenship by Investment (“CBI”) Program was launched in 2013. Discover the unparalleled advantages of Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program, from global mobility and second passport privileges to financial opportunities and a thriving business environment.
Benefits of Grenada's Program
Find all the tools you’ll need to create advanced websites in one place. Stop waisting time searching for solutions.
Grenadian citizenship also grants investors the unique privilege of obtaining an E-2 Investor Visa to the United States. This treaty allows investors and their families to reside, invest, and conduct business in the United States, offering unparalleled opportunities in one of the world's largest economies. The E-2 Visa is an attractive option for investors seeking to establish or expand their business ventures in the U.S., providing a gateway to prosperity.
Grenadian Citizenship may be passed down to your future generations without any restrictions
Grenada's CIP serves as a catalyst for entrepreneurial success, as it offers investors access to a thriving business environment. The program provides a conducive platform for establishing and growing businesses across various sectors, such as tourism, agriculture, real estate, and renewable energy. Investors can leverage Grenada's strategic location, skilled workforce, and supportive government policies to launch ventures that tap into regional and international markets.
As a Grenadian citizen, investors gain access to high-quality education and healthcare systems. Grenada boasts reputable educational institutions, including St. George's University, a globally recognized medical school attracting students from around the world. Additionally, the country offers modern healthcare facilities and a robust healthcare system, ensuring residents receive comprehensive medical care and access to specialized treatments.
Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program offers a remarkable opportunity to embrace a luxurious lifestyle and unparalleled natural beauty. Investors and their families can enjoy the pristine beaches, lush landscapes, and a vibrant culture that Grenada offers. The country's stable political environment, low crime rate, and welcoming community provide a secure and peaceful environment for residents, making it an ideal place to call home.
No residency requirement or travel to Grenada during the application process nor after. Dual nationality permitted. No tax on worldwide income
Choice of 2 Citizenship Programs
National Transformation Fund
The Grenada National Transformation Fund (NTF) is a government-run investment program. The NTF was established in 2013 as a means to finance various development projects and stimulate economic growth in Grenada. The NTF allows foreign investors to obtain Grenadian citizenship in exchange for investing in the country. The program offers individuals and their families the opportunity to acquire Grenadian citizenship by making a significant financial contribution to the NTF.
The funds generated through the NTF are used to finance priority sectors such as tourism, infrastructure development, education, healthcare, and renewable energy projects. The program aims to attract foreign investment, boost economic development, create job opportunities, and enhance the overall well-being of Grenada’s citizens. Investment starts from $150,000 (USD) plus government fees and charges.
Real Estate Investment
The Real Estate Investment option is one of the avenues available for obtaining citizenship through the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program. The program allows foreign investors to acquire Grenadian citizenship by making a significant investment in approved real estate projects in the country. To qualify for citizenship through the Real Estate Investment option, individuals are required to invest a minimum amount in a government-approved real estate project. The specific investment amount may vary and is subject to change, contact us for the most up-to-date information.
The investment in real estate must be held for a specific period of time, typically a minimum of five years. During this period, the investor can sell the property but must maintain ownership of another qualified real estate property with a minimum value. This is to ensure that the investor maintains an ongoing investment in Grenada. Starting at $220,000 (USD) share investment into an approved project in the tourism accommodation sector, to a minimum of $350,000 (USD) for an investment into an approved real estate project.
General Requirements, Eligible & Process
In order to protect its people and Grenada’s international standing, the Government of Grenada will only grant citizenship to individuals who are truly deserving of that honour. Therefore, the Government will deny the application of any applicant who:
- Provides false information on his or her application form
- Has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in Grenada is in excess of six months imprisonment (unless he or she received a free pardon)
- Is the subject of a criminal investigation
- Is considered to be a potential national security risk to Grenada or to any other country.
- Is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Grenada
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
- Applied for citizenship in any Caribbean program and was denied
Moreover, the main applicant must demonstrate that he or she:
- Is at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health; and
- Has enough funds to make the required investment. The source of these funds must be legal.
In order to ensure that the requirements listed above are fully adhered to, the Government of Grenada subjects each applicant to strict due diligence procedures. Moreover, each applicant must supplement his or her application with supporting documents. These include, but are not limited to , original or certified copies of:
- A certificate by a medical practitioner, indicating that the main applicant and his or her applying family members are not suffering from any communicable disease and that they are otherwise in good health; and
- A police certificate
- A spouse of the main applicant
- Children under the age of 17 of main applicant or spouse
- Children between the age of 17 -30 who are fully supported by the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant who is physically or mentally challenged. The dependent must be fully supported by the main applicant
- Dependent parents or grandparents of the main applicant and spouse above the age of 55 (*Under 55 is also eligible but contribution amount is 50K instead of 25K)
- Siblings of the main applicant who are not married and do not have any children can apply for citizenship
- In the first instanace you should contact a Government Authorised International Marketing Agent which ATB Global Mobility is one. We will guide you through the rest of the process
- We will then help you process through Local Agent as per the Regulations
- Collect your relevant documents and submit to the Bank for applicant Clearance
- Pay Government fees and local agent fees
- Submit file to the citizenship by investment Unit
- A due diligence progress will then be carried out on you and your family members by the Grenadian Goverments officials
- Conditional Approval receipt
- On successful acceptance of your application, you would then make the National Transformation Fund Donation or the investment into Real estate (this will be paid into an escrow account and drawn down by the project according to the progress of the property/properties
Prepration of Certification of Registration and passport
* All applications are first vetted by the receiving bank in Grenada. Only applications that are cleared