St. Kitts and Nevis
The two-island Caribbean nation of St. Kitts and Nevis boasts the world’s longest-running citizenship-by-investment program, since 1984. Investing in the Commonwealth islands can achieve a second passport and visa-free travel to 151 countries and territories, including the European Union
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis Program
In today’s interconnected world, citizenship by investment programs have gained prominence as a means to expand global opportunities. Among these programs, the Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) in St. Kitts and Nevis stands out as an attractive option. This Caribbean nation offers numerous advantages that make it an appealing destination for investors seeking second citizenship. In this blog post, we will explore the significant benefits of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
One of the most valuable advantages of obtaining St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is the freedom to travel visa-free or with visa-on-arrival to a wide range of countries. As a citizen, you gain access to over 150 countries, including Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, Canada, and many more. This enhanced mobility opens up new business prospects, investment avenues, and tourism opportunities, facilitating hassle-free travel for you and your family.
St. Kitts and Nevis boasts a robust economy with a high standard of living. The country's strategic location in the Caribbean region, coupled with its political stability and favorable business environment, makes it an attractive destination for entrepreneurs and investors. The Citizenship by Investment Program allows you to tap into this vibrant economy, providing opportunities for business growth, tax benefits, and access to a well-regulated financial system.
One of the pathways to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship is through the purchase of approved real estate. This investment option allows you to become a homeowner or investor in the country's burgeoning property market. With picturesque landscapes, beautiful beaches, and luxury resorts, the real estate sector in St. Kitts and Nevis presents a promising investment opportunity, ensuring both capital appreciation and potential rental income.
By acquiring St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship, you gain access to world-class education and healthcare systems. The country boasts reputable educational institutions that offer quality primary, secondary, and tertiary education, including renowned medical schools. Additionally, St. Kitts and Nevis prioritizes the well-being of its citizens, providing access to modern healthcare facilities and services.
St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program allows for the inclusion of family members in the application process. This means that not only you but also your spouse, dependent children, and even parents can obtain citizenship, offering security and a brighter future for your entire family. The citizenship is hereditary, allowing your future generations to enjoy the benefits, creating a legacy of opportunity
St. Kitts and Nevis is known for its stunning natural beauty, warm tropical climate, and rich cultural heritage. As a citizen, you gain the privilege to enjoy a diverse lifestyle that blends relaxation with adventure. From world-class beaches, golf courses, and water sports to hiking, exploring rainforests, and immersing in local festivals, the country offers a vibrant and fulfilling living experience.
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program presents a gateway to a wealth of opportunities. By investing in this program, you can unlock the advantages of visa-free travel, economic prosperity, real estate investment, access to quality education and healthcare, generational benefits, and a diverse lifestyle. With its remarkable offerings, St. Kitts and Nevis sets itself apart as an enticing destination for individuals and families seeking to enhance their global mobility and create a brighter future.
Choice of 2 Citizenship Programs
Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
Applicants could elect to contribute a donation to St. Kitts and Nevis’ Sustainable Growth Fund an amount of $150,000 that covers only the main applicant, or $175,000 for main applicant and spouse. Funds have gone to such public-sector projects as schools, the hospital, the airport, a national sports stadium and a geothermal energy plant. Privatesector projects include information technology, tourism and agriculture.
Real Estate Investment
For the real estate option, property purchase valued at $400,000 or more from a CBIapproved real estate developer will qualify candidates to apply for citizenship. Two or more applicants can apply for CBI by purchasing the same property at the threshold of $400,000, but each applicant must invest at least $200,000 in order to qualify. As per government regulations issued in early 2023, investors have to hold their real estate property for a period of at least seven years after gaining citizenship before they can sell them.
General Requirements, Eligible & Process
In order to protect its people and St. Kitts and Nevis’s international standing, the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis will only grant citizenship to individuals who are truly deserving of that honour. Therefore, the Government will deny the application of any applicant who:
- Provides false information on his or her application form.
- Has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in St. Kitts and Nevis is in excess of six months imprisonment (unless he or she received a free pardon).
- Is the subject of a criminal investigation.
- Is considered to be a potential national security risk to St. Kitts and Nevis or to any other country.
- Is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to St. Kitts and Nevis
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which St. Kitts and Nevis has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.
- Applied for citizenship in any Caribbean program and was denied
Moreover, the main applicant must demonstrate that he or she:
- Is at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health; and
- Has enough funds to make the required investment. The source of these funds must be legal.
In order to ensure that the requirements listed above are fully adhered to, the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis subjects each applicant to strict due diligence procedures. Moreover, each applicant must supplement his or her application with supporting documents. These include, but are not limited to, original or certified copies of:
- A certificate by a medical practitioner, indicating that the main applicant and his or her applying family members are not suffering from any communicable disease and that they are otherwise in good health; and
- A police certificate
- A spouse of the main applicant
- Children under the age of 17 of main applicant or spouse
- Children between the age of 17 -30 who are fully supported by the main applicant
- A child of the main applicant who is physically or mentally challenged. The dependent must be fully supported by the main applicant
- Dependent parents or grandparents of the main applicant and spouse above the age of 55 (*Under 55 is also eligible but contribution amount is 50K instead of 25K)
- Siblings of the main applicant who are not married and do not have any children can apply for citizenship
- In the first instanace you should contact a Government Authorised International Marketing Agent which ATB Global Mobility is one. We will guide you through the rest of the process
- We will then help you process through Local Agent as per the Regulations
- Collect your relevant documents and submit to the Bank for applicant Clearance
- Pay Government fees and local agent fees
- Submit file to the citizenship by investment Unit
- A due diligence progress will then be carried out on you and your family members by the Grenadian Goverments officials
- Conditional Approval receipt
- On successful acceptance of your application, you would then make the National Transformation Fund Donation or the investment into Real estate (this will be paid into an escrow account and drawn down by the project according to the progress of the property/properties
Prepration of Certification of Registration and passport
* All applications are first vetted by the receiving bank in Grenada. Only applications that are cleared